The Prodig Grass Fork is designed to utilize smaller machines when handling grass or maize silage such as Tractor Loader, Tele-Handler or small Articulated Loader.
- Designed for farmers utilizing their own machinery for maize and silage.
- Available in widths from 2.2m to 3m.
- Heavy duty fork back with vision windows to view outer tines when loading.
- 1250mm square profile Hardox tines used in bottom bar for long service life. Our full range of Hardox tines are manufactured incorporating a replaceable wear tip meaning the tine never has to be replaced
- Engineered and fabricated bottom section for superior structural strength and rigidity.
- Also available with 1250mm forged stone fork tines in steel bushes.
- Top spill frame as standard on all grass forks to increase volume and prevent spillage onto the loader.
- Bolt on or welded hitch system to suit all machines.